Welcome to the Presenter Information Page
To login to your conference account (dashboard) trinityhirc2016.exordo.com/login
Registration and payment
All conference delegates, including presenters, are required to pay a conference registration fee.
Complete your registration and payment no later than Sunday 25 September: this is also the deadline to avail of the early registration fee. Presenters who have not registered and paid by this date may be removed from the programme.
Minding Mothers With Morbidities conference
All conference delegates, including presenters, are required to pay a conference registration fee, unless otherwise notified in writing.
Complete your registration and payment no later than Monday 17 October. Presenters who have not registered and paid by this date may be removed from the programme.
Presenter biographies: oral and poster presenters
Short, concise biography (max 150 words) to be uploaded via your conference account no later than Friday 4 November.
Your biography will be visible via the online conference programme and will be used by the chairperson of your session to introduce you.
Oral presentations: uploading PowerPoint files
PowerPoint presentations only (no PDFs please) to be uploaded via your conference account no later than Friday 4 November. We request presentations in advance of the conference in order to pre-load the files in each presentation room: this assists with keeping the sessions running to time.
When you upload your presentation, you may choose whether you wish to share the presentation online;
- if you choose not to share your presentation, then it will not be made available publically at any time either via the conference website or by the conference organiser.
- if you choose to share your PowerPoint slides, they cannot be accessed or viewed until after you have given your conference presentation.
Oral presentations: time allocated
25 minutes per presenter (20 for presentation, 5 for discussion). In addition to this 25 minutes, 5 minutes have been allocated between each presentation to allow for changeover of presenter.
- Posters will not be accepted for display from presenters who are not attending the conference.
- You are not required to submit your poster prior to the conference; please bring it with you on the day you are first attending. In order to be included in the Best Poster Competition, posters must be displayed no later than 09.00 each day.
- The poster board size is A0: (1189 x 841 mm / 46.8 x 33.1 in). Please do not bring posters that exceed this size as they cannot be facilitated.
- The default position of the poster boards is portrait. Should you require a landscape poster board please inform Jeni Ryan (email@example.com) no later than Friday 4 November.
- Posters should be produced in a manner that is suitable for display on a poster board using Velcro. Do not bring posters that have been mounted on cardboard or heavier material.
- Velcro will be provided for you at registration. Pins, tacks or Blu-Tak may not be used on the poster boards.